Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year! Strive for a Better You!

Photo Credit: MSN News
Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2014. I can't believe how fast 2013 flew by. I don't know if you all set resolutions every year, but I definitely do. This year, I tried to aim for smaller for accomplishable goals so that I don't feel overwhelmed.

Here they are:
1.) Hike with my dog more often, in more places.
2.) Make healthier lunch choices

If you'd like some guidance on setting goals, then check out this article: "New year, new you – how to achieve your goals in 2014" by MSN News.

If you're up for more substantial reading, then I'd recommend reading The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson. There are tons of great tips regarding planning and motivation that you may find helpful.

Good luck in 2014! May you realize all your goals!

Feel like sharing? Send your resolutions to me on Twitter @danielle0090!

No comments:

Post a Comment