Friday, May 17, 2013

Beauty Scoop: Best Eyeliner Ever!

I love eyeliner. It's the best.

I have posted reviews on two pen eyeliners in previous blogs (Almay and CoverGirl), and now I want to present to you my favorite eyeliner ever by Mally: 24/7 Professional Eye Lining System.

Now to be fair, I've only tried this kit in "crisp black" so I can't attest to how pigmented the other six colors are, but assuming they all have the same formulation, then they are probably of equal quality. I've actually been meaning to pick up "best brown".

I love the lasting power of this liner. To apply, you first draw on the liner with the pencil, and then set it with the white powder using the fatter side of the applicator. Then I use an angled brush (like you would for eyebrows) and set the eyeliner with the black powder. If you apply it this way, it will stay put ALL day, or all night if you're going out.

I also love how deeply pigmented this liner is and the formula is just so much better than the drug store pencil liners I've tried. It goes on smooth and the powder sets it so it doesn't slide or slip. The powder is the perfect black which definitely adds the most value to this product. This kits runs for $25, which I think is a pretty good deal considering you get a pencil, two powders, and an applicator. While I prefer my angled brush, the applicator sponges are also very user friendly.

I've used this kit for years and it remains my favorite pencil liner. What is your favorite eyeliner? Share it below!

Also, come stop by The Scoop Facebook page and follow me on Twitter!

<3 Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment