Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty Scoop: Live Love Dew

If you've been following my blog since the beginning, then you know how crazy I am for natural products! I'm also a huge supporter of small businesses, because I feel that large corporations tend to lose touch with their customers' wants and needs.

Recently, I was lucky enough to try some products by Live Love Dew, an all natural skin care line made right here in the US in the state of Ohio.  They make everything from face creams, body scrubs to bath bombs and soy candles. I love the scents of their products. I have a very sensitive nose, and therefore I can't use products with strong scents. Live Love Dew scents all natural and therefore not overpowering. I found them to be very relaxing, especially the Lavender Peppermint Sweet Feet Butter ($10) and the Citrus Fizz Bath Bombs ($8 for 6oz).

I would compare Live Love Dew to LUSH. There are a lot of similarities between the two brands, except for I'd say Live Love Dew is more natural, and just as importantly, MUCH more affordable. If you haven't tried bath bombs or bath salts before, I'd definitely say to pick up your first batch at Live Love Dew, you won't be disappointed!

Product Spotlights: 
Intense Face Cream ($14) -- This felt so soothing when I applied it. It has the consistency of a light, whipped cream and it makes my face feel like silk. Even though it is "intense", it sunk into my skin perfectly, and is light enough to wear under makeup in the morning. You can read my nighttime face routine here.

Lavender Peppermint Sweet Feet Butter ($10) -- The consistency of this reminded me of coconut oil in that it started out as a solid and as I worked it into my feet, it turned to an oil. It smells wonderful, I LOVE the peppermint! It was very aroma therapeutic. How I used it: I applied it to my feet directly after my shower. I lathered it on my feet, focusing on my driest areas and then immediately put my socks on.  My feet felt SO soft the next morning.

If you'd like to try Live Love Dew, be sure to check out their online store, and follow them on Facebook and Twitter for great deals!

What are your favorite aromatherapy brands? Share them below!

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: Live Love Dew sent me the products mentioned in this post for consideration. I always give my honest opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. Danielle - thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to try out our products.

    ReplyDelete