Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Scoop on Healthy Living: Pilates

I cannot believe I haven't done a post on this yet! Ever since I was fourteen or fifteen years old I have loved Pilates. At my parents house growing up, we had one of those cool Pilates Reformer machines so it was easy to get a full body workout right at home (of course, I also played sports my entire life).

Pilates is amazing. I find it more stimulating than Yoga, but the breathing techniques are also very relaxing. After I moved to Santa Barbara for college, I had to find a way to stay active. I've gone through gym rat phases, but honestly, I'd rather skip the crowded, sweaty rooms, and gym fees all together. I turned to mat Pilates books and Youtube videos. Last year, I stumbled across Cassie Ho's Youtube channel Blogilates and instantly feel in love with her exercise programs!

http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates 

She is so motivating and informative and knows what she's doing! Seriously, if you're looking for a new exercise regimen, check out Cassie Ho's channel.

What is your favorite way to work out? Let me know below!

<3 Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I absolutely love reading them.sydney daily deals

    ReplyDelete