Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beauty Scoop: Pangea Organics #2 Facial Mask Review

This is part two in my Pangea Organics review series. Click HERE for part one.
Japense Matcha Tea with Acai and Goji Berry

On the front of the bottle, it reads that the Acai revitalizes and is an antioxidant, while the Goji Berry has anti-aging properties. Honestly, I'd believe what it says.  This mask is amazing -- it exfoliates my skin, making it soft and smooth, and it firms my skin for a freaking awesome glow.  Now, the glow doesn't necessary last and last, but whenever I use this mask I am amazed at how great my skin looks after I've washed it off.  I really need to start using this in the mornings! But the only time I ever remember to use masks is at night. I'm not sure if it does anything for breakouts. If you want a mask to clear breakouts, try Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque. QH isn't paraben-free, but it works too amazing on acne to be ignored!

This actually came free with my purchase on the Pangea Organics website (if you spend a certain amount, you get a product for free). I did look around, and it seems to be the case again that there are quite a few places selling the product for way less than PO. Definitely shop around! I know I'll be purchasing this again.

Takeaway: Go try this mask! It is simply amazing and should be in even girl (and guy's) bathroom. Oh hey, and it's organic so there's no scary chemicals!

Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous weekend! 

♡ Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! Did you hear Pangea is now moving to a social/direct selling model so they won't be sold in stores (retail or online)?

    I am the newest Body Ecologist with Pangea Organics. Check out www.pangeaorganics.com/ajb if you need a place to purchase more product! And join me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/amyjobeaver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the information Amy!

      Delete